[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Uk Ru
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Uk Ru
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 09:40:47 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On 15/01/2020 20:03, Y.Sol.lei wrote:
> I want to help Libreoffice Project with the Ukrainian and Russian
> translation of websites, and also help-files.
> Give me 'to-do's :)
Welcome to the list :-) Ming has provided one link, but you can also
look at the English LibreOffice website:
And some pages that could be translated for the Russian / Ukrainian one.
Important pages are:
Meanwhile, https://ru.libreoffice.org uses the old design, and there's
no Ukrainian website set up yet -- could someone help Eugene to update
the RU website to the new design, and create one for Ukrainian? Thanks!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translation Uk Ru||"Y.Sol.lei" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Uk Ru
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] TM not working in Weblate
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Uk Ru