Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Uk Ru

Hi Eugene,

On the wiki page https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams all the language teams are listed, including the Ukrainian and Russian ones. You'll have better luck contacting them individually than writing to this list.

Ming

Send time: Thursday, Jan 16, 2020 3:03 AM
Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Uk Ru