Hi Ming,
Le 13/01/2020 à 23:30, Ming Hua a écrit :
Hi Martin,

Sorry I wasn't clear in my original mail, I meant for this string change to happen for 6.4.1, not
6.4.0.  Although it would be nice to get it done before 6.4.0 official release, the time is just
too tight and it wouldn't be fair to translation teams that aim at 100% coverage.

Thanks for letting us know and for your work! I understand that this new
feature should have a UI clear enough to be used correctly

The way LO git repository works, 6.4.0 is currently not on 6-4 branch anymore, but on its own
6-4-0 branch (though I don't know the details how weblate syncs the strings from and to the
repository).  What I'm proposing is to backport the renaming patch sometime after 6.4.0 is
released, likely end of January, then leave enough time for translators to work on it before
6.4.1 is released at the end of February.  Presumably the users willing to adopt new releases
early will be less bothered by such string changes.

I guess there is enough time for 6.4.1 to translate the string. Would
that be ok for you too Martin?

I will definitely coordinate with all the people affected and announce the timing of the backport
on this list.
Thanks :)
Cheers
Sophie