[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help strings for LO Online in Weblate - lost translations?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help strings for LO Online in Weblate - lost translations?
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 17:27:05 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 10/01/2020 à 17:09, Mihail Balabanov a écrit :
> The Suggested Translations feature of Weblate directed me towards
> translating a large quantity (~200) of 'new' help strings for LibreOffice
> Online (in loleaflet-help) but when I started going through them, they
> stroke me as very familiar. I'm almost certain I have translated them in
> the past but none of them pop up in the translation memory.
> Can somebody confirm what happened with those texts? Am I wrong about them
> being previously translated, or do we actually have to re-translate ~200
> texts w/o TM because of some technical change?
I had the same sensation as yours. I need to check with Christian, maybe
this project is not exposed as it has been made available after.
> All the best in the new year,
Thanks, same for you :)
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Help strings for LO Online in Weblate - lost translations?||Mihail Balabanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Help strings for LO Online in Weblate - lost translations?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for breaking string freeze
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Help strings for LO Online in Weblate - lost translations?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for breaking string freeze