[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Help strings for LO Online in Weblate - lost translations?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Help strings for LO Online in Weblate - lost translations?
- From: Mihail Balabanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 18:09:05 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
The Suggested Translations feature of Weblate directed me towards
translating a large quantity (~200) of 'new' help strings for LibreOffice
Online (in loleaflet-help) but when I started going through them, they
stroke me as very familiar. I'm almost certain I have translated them in
the past but none of them pop up in the translation memory.
Can somebody confirm what happened with those texts? Am I wrong about them
being previously translated, or do we actually have to re-translate ~200
texts w/o TM because of some technical change?
All the best in the new year,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help strings for LO Online in Weblate - lost translations?||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Some Typos in LibreOffice 6.4 (Weblate)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help strings for LO Online in Weblate - lost translations?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Mistake done on the wiki translation + past translations for French
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help strings for LO Online in Weblate - lost translations?