[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] User access to Weblate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] User access to Weblate
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 19:02:06 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 06/01/2020 à 18:33, Leif Lodahl a écrit :
> Hello there,
> In Pootle I had some admin rights to the Danish project. That seems not to
> be the case in Weblate.
> Can someone help me with this case:
> User firstname.lastname@example.org used to be user in Pootle but can't log in to Weblate.
He should be able to login, I found him with username wkn and this mail
address, he has translator/review roles.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] User access to Weblate||Leif Lodahl <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] User access to Weblate
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Polish community
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] User access to Weblate
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Polish community