Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Untranslatable strings in Writer

What do you mean with "untranslatable"? Seems to be ordinary UNO commands, introduced with [1] for the nested table. And the popup has the caption "~Nested Table" [2] (some follow-up patches are applied after [1] as you can see in the history of [2]).

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/85094
[2] https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/WriterCommands.xcu?r=ef6e2b50#1526

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org