[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] [tdf#114746] Impress templates
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] [tdf#114746] Impress templates
- From: Laurent BALLAND <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 15:18:09 +0000 (UTC)
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Can somebody using Asian or complex UI verify in LibO 6.4.0RC1 if Progress template has now better rendering with correct font sizes?
If it works for Progress template, I will extend this patch to other templates.
Many thanks in advance.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Composite string in Help
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Composite string in Help
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Composite string in Help
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Untranslatable strings in Writer