[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Big problem loading translation file of 1 MB
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Big problem loading translation file of 1 MB
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 11:08:14 +0100
- To: Valter Mura <email@example.com>, Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Le 28/12/2019 à 12:09, Valter Mura a écrit :
> Hi All,
> I tried to load a file of about 1.1 MB, but the server returned to me an
> error: "Entity too large"
> This is a big problem, because some of us work offline and then upload
> their files.
> How could we solve?
I'll see with Christian when he is back if their is a possibility to
accept larger files. If you were able to download it, there should be
the ability to upload it.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Big problem loading translation file of 1 MB||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Tip-of-the-day string is not consistent with LO 126.96.36.199 GUI
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Big problem loading translation file of 1 MB
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Tip-of-the-day string is not consistent with LO 188.8.131.52 GUI