[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- From: Stanislav Horáček <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 21:59:59 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dne 28. 12. 19 v 8:10 Berend Ytsma napsal(a):
I just walking trough Master now cause 6.4 is finished for the Frisian
and i see a special character which has changed.
Before there was Help > Restart, and now Help ▸ Restart
Is there a easy way to use " ▸" or must i copy it from the source.
you can also add the character to the "keyboard" shown above the translation field in Weblate. This can be done in settings > Settings tab (the second one) > Special characters box.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master||Berend Ytsma <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Tip-of-the-day string is not consistent with LO 18.104.22.168 GUI
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Tip-of-the-day string is not consistent with LO 22.214.171.124 GUI
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master