[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Tip-of-the-day string is not consistent with LO 184.108.40.206 GUI
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Tip-of-the-day string is not consistent with LO 220.127.116.11 GUI
- From: Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 22:53:14 +0200
- To: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael Wolf (<email@example.com>), 29. detsember 2019 kell 15:02:
> among the new tip-of-the-day strings is this one:
> "Right-click in the status bar in %PRODUCTNAME Calc and select
> “Selection count” to display the number of selected cells."
> Testing this string in LO 18.104.22.168 Calc it does not work. The status bar
> is not clickable so the alleged context menu item "Selection count" does
> not appear. In fact you have to select the cells and the number of
> selected rows and columns is shown. I think this string should be
> changed or removed.
It appears to be meant so that you have to right-click specifically on the
*right-hand side* of the status bar, where it by default shows Average &
Sum - among the listed functions there is also "Selection count".
I amended that "right-hand side" bit in my translation, but the original
should be fixed, of course.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Tip-of-the-day string is not consistent with LO 22.214.171.124 GUI||Michael Wolf <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Tip-of-the-day string is not consistent with LO 126.96.36.199 GUI||Michael Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to improve Help translation using vocabulary
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Tip-of-the-day string is not consistent with LO 188.8.131.52 GUI
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Tip-of-the-day string is not consistent with LO 184.108.40.206 GUI