Il 28/12/19 05:10, Ilmari Lauhakangas ha scritto:
Luca Daghino @ Libero kirjoitti 28.12.2019 klo 3.51:
Il 27/12/19 22:37, Ilmari Lauhakangas ha scritto:
It does not completely delete the pages. The pages are found in the history, such as this in the case you pointed to: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Documentation/Development/UsingOmegaT/it&oldid=146479

If you want to maintain a page that does not have the same content as the English one, create a new page under the path wiki.documentfoundation.org/IT/ and name it however you want.

Solved, i recreated this page and put the original content in it:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/IT/Localizzazione/it

This page was changed by user Dennisroczek and had a redirect to the new one.

I moved it under https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/IT/Localizzazione because the /it suffix served no purpose.

Ilmari

Hello,

Well, if you have admin permissions, could you then delete that page? I created that page but I intended to create another url; the system didn't let me do it.

And after that disable redirect of this page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/IT/Localizzazione/OmegaT-IT

I need to put the content of the first page in the second one. If you can set the second page as a normal page (not a redirect), I can put the content in it, so to take it back to the situation that existed before the user dennisroczek made the redirect.

Thank you

Luca

--
Luca Daghino