[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Big problem loading translation file of 1 MB
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Big problem loading translation file of 1 MB
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 12:09:02 +0100
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
I tried to load a file of about 1.1 MB, but the server returned to me an error: "Entity too large"
This is a big problem, because some of us work offline and then upload their files.
How could we solve?
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Big problem loading translation file of 1 MB||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Fuzzybot wiki overwriting existing pages
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Big problem loading translation file of 1 MB