[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- From: Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 10:21:18 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
It was done in  based on the guideline . With LibreOffice it would be easy to insert this character per special characters dialog, in Weblate you probably have to use the Unicode ID U+25B8. But copy/paste seems to be easier.
I wonder why this patch has made it into 6.4. Tried to cherry-pick but failed because of a merge issue (and it was a bit late too). The patch also fixes the Ctrl/Cmd and Alt/Option thing by using the variables %MOD1 and %MOD2.
On 28.12.19 08:10, Berend Ytsma wrote:
> I just walking trough Master now cause 6.4 is finished for the Frisian
> and i see a special character which has changed.
> Before there was Help > Restart, and now Help ▸ Restart
> Is there a easy way to use " ▸" or must i copy it from the source.
> Greetings and best wishes for 2020
> Berend Ytsma
> Frisian translator
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master||Berend Ytsma <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Big problem loading translation file of 1 MB
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master