Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Character in LibreOffce UI Master

It was done in [1] based on the guideline [2]. With LibreOffice it would be easy to insert this character per special characters dialog, in Weblate you probably have to use the Unicode ID U+25B8. But copy/paste seems to be easier.

I wonder why this patch has made it into 6.4. Tried to cherry-pick but failed because of a merge issue (and it was a bit late too). The patch also fixes the Ctrl/Cmd and Alt/Option thing by using the variables %MOD1 and %MOD2.

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/85228
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Guidelines/UIWriting

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org