Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New strings after 6.4 (string freeze) ...

Hi Martin,
Le 23/12/2019 à 12:46, Martin Srebotnjak a écrit :
> Ok, Sophie,
>
> but then could you please notify l10n teams about such decisions here on
> the list?
>
> I am not working via weblate and need to be informed for further actions
> needed.

ok, I'll do

> Furthermore in this case the deceloper thought the string freeze goes in
> effect end of the week, regardless of the day of rc1 release...

yes, sorry for that. When we know a late change could happen, then the
strings are committed before like here:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/83453/
but sometimes it's not so easy to coordinate everything.
Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi