Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New strings after 6.4 (string freeze) ...

Ok, Sophie,

but then could you please notify l10n teams about such decisions here on
the list?

I am not working via weblate and need to be informed for further actions
needed.

Furthermore in this case the deceloper thought the string freeze goes in
effect end of the week, regardless of the day of rc1 release...

Thanks, m.