[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?
- From: Gerhard Weydt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 21:49:37 +0100
- To: email@example.com
while your question in general is surely justified, in this case you have no need to report an error. The error was in 6.3 (and perhaps in earlier releases, too), "Filter" in 6.4 is correct, see
Am 22.12.2019 um 21:42 schrieb Mihail Balabanov:
Pootle had a feature that let me report a typo or other issue with the
original string directly in the web interface while translating. What will
be the respective workflow in Weblate?
Case in question: I suspect the English string for ID "SEFWn" in 6.4 should
be "Color" rather than "Filter". Its context is "
notebookbar_groupedbar_compact|ColorButton" and in 6.3 the text was
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?||Mihail Balabanov <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New strings after 6.4 (string freeze) ...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?