Hi Kolbjørn

Yes one bug per image.
Otherwise I think it can be very hard to manage.

The main screenshot of the Impress option dialog in the page can be
automated and I am working on it.

Thank you
Olivier

Em 19/12/2019 09:51, Kolbjørn Stuestøl escreveu:
Thank you. I'll give it a try when I have "translated" the images. One
bug per image?
Kolbjørn

Den 18.12.2019 23:46, skreiv Olivier Hallot:
Hello Kolbjørn

Yes you can supply the image of your own language. Please open a bug for
Documentation and attach the image, and put me in copy. Please let the
community know here the bug number so others can attach their own
image too.

Kind regards