[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today (Thursday) at 18:00 UTC
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today (Thursday) at 18:00 UTC
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 23:05:15 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding images in translation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding images in translation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding images in translation
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] New strings after 6.4 (string freeze) ...