[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Insert Bibliography Entry dialog: illogical wording
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Insert Bibliography Entry dialog: illogical wording
- From: Mihkel Tõnnov <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 12:50:21 +0200
- To: Caolán McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: libreoffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Caolán McNamara (<firstname.lastname@example.org>), 17. detsember 2019 kell 11:24:
> On Tue, 2019-12-17 at 01:06 +0200, Mihkel Tõnnov wrote:
> > In my mind, it would be logical to name that one "Entry", and rename
> > the first header (current "Entry") to "Bibliography source" or
> > similar, as it now is header only for the upper part of the dialog,
> > not the whole dialog anymore.
> That seems reasonable to me, https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/85270/
> would make that change
> > And depending on the chosen first header, the options "From
> > bibliography database" / "From document content" should probably be
> > updated, too.
> What do you think the update should look like ?
If their header becomes "Bibliography Source", then I think the "From"
should be dropped from them: "Bibliography database" and "Document content".
But let's continue the discussion at Bugzilla as Heiko requested -
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Insert Bibliography Entry dialog: illogical wording||Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Insert Bibliography Entry dialog: illogical wording||Caolán McNamara <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Insert Bibliography Entry dialog: illogical wording
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Insert Bibliography Entry dialog: illogical wording
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Insert Bibliography Entry dialog: illogical wording