[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended
- From: Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 14:22:40 +0100
- To: Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Mihkel Tõnnov wrote:
> Why on earth shouldn't the "extended" be translated?
> As a side note, in settings (Tools - Options - Load/Save - General), the
> name of the format has been translated in all the languages i checked.
Then I guess there's no harm translating this one, too.
I was mechanically taking the ODF 1.2 extended entry, and adjusting it
<item translatable="yes" context="optsavepage|odfversion">1.2
Extended (compatibility mode)</item>
So perhaps this discussion took place already for ODF 1.2 Extended,
and was just not reflected back into the source tree?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended||Mihkel Tõnnov <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Insert Bibliography Entry dialog: illogical wording
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Insert Bibliography Entry dialog: illogical wording