[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended
- From: Mihkel Tõnnov <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 14:07:26 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What's up with this comment here?
Source string comment
EN-US, the term 'extended' must not be translated.
Not using ODF 1.3 Extended may cause information to be lost.
Why on earth shouldn't the "extended" be translated?
As a side note, in settings (Tools - Options - Load/Save - General), the
name of the format has been translated in all the languages i checked.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New branches and translation across components
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] How to improve Help translation using vocabulary
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODF 1.3 Extended