Re: [libreoffice-l10n] A common policy regarding weblate bugs/improvements

Hi Milos,
Le 12/12/2019 à 14:34, Milos Sramek a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> with the new hardware Weblate started to be pretty usable. Great! I've
> spent some time with it and now and I can see some possibilities for
> improvement.

Great and thanks for your feedback :)

> Do we have a policy how to file issues to Weblate? Just as individuals?
> Or, do we as LO have some kind of "special relationship" with Weblate
> which would make issues filed in the name of LO "heavier"?

No special relationship for the moment. I think that if it small issues
or enhancements, filling them directly make sense. If this is for a
functionality or a feature and is a must have, then let's discuss it
here before and see if we can join forces with Fedora, OpenSUSE and KDE
to fund it.
Cheers
Sophie
GSM: +33683901545