Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Dashboard link leads to project page for all languages instead to components page for language to be translated into

Hi,
Le 12/12/2019 à 19:50, Michael Wolf a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> it seems that Weblate has been upgraded to 3.9.1 within the last hour.
Yes, see my last mail about that and other news :)

> Since then the Dashboard link leads to the project page for all
> languages rather than to the components page for the language to be
> translated into. What a nonsense! I had to check more than one hundred
> components if there are untranslated strings. Until one hour ago the
> dashboard link still led to the component page for my languages Upper
> Sorbian and Lower Sorbian. Please undo this change.

Well, in the dashboard clicking on components leads me to components, so
can you tell me how to avoid that non sense and display components directly?

> Finally still a request: It would be fine if you upgrade to at least
> 3.9.2. AFAIK it includes a feature that is very important for me: It is
> possible then to copy strings of assistant languages to a translation
> string. I translate into two languages and use the other language as
> assistant language Because both languages are similar to each other, I
> can often copy the translated string of the other language.

I can't find the release notes for this version, could you point me to
them. No doubt about the feature that is important for you, I would just
like to check the overall picture :)
Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545