[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] New branches and translation across components
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] New branches and translation across components
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 10:29:38 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Christian has created the 6.4 project in Weblate, therefore master is
now the next 6.5.
He has migrated 6.3 project. (Do not forget to managed your watched
project if you want to have them in your Dashboard).
He has also activated translation across project. It is based on a hash
that Weblate creates based on context and the source string. He limited
the translation to match components of the same name.
In short that means that strings that have the same context will be
translated for all branches at once.
Then he sets priorities for the components (Weblate will decide from
that what end's up in "suggested translations") as follow:
- Help Master: lowest priority
- Help Release branch: low priority
- UI Master: low priority
- UI Release branch: high priority.
Oh and maybe I didn't say: we are running Weblate 3.9.1 now
As usual, feedback and advices are welcome :)
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New branches and translation across email@example.com|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: new hardware
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Glossary in Weblate
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: File uploading failed
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New branches and translation across components