[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: new hardware
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: new hardware
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 10:07:05 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
I see that searching is changed.
I can no more choose for "Exact match"
And I can no more choose my language, so the result are in all languages.
Maybe I do something wrong?
sophi schreef op 09.12.2019 12:04:
We have now switched to a dedicated machine to run our Weblate instance.
Thanks a lot to Guilhem and Christian for their work on that!
If you see "TDF Weblate STAGING - LibreOffice" then, you are on the old
instance where translations are blocked. If you see "TDF Weblate -
LibreOffice" then you are on the new instance, DNS has been updated
As soon as everything is checked on the new machine, we will be able to
upgrade to a newer version. Don't hesitate to send your feedback to the
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: new hardware||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: new hardware||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: File uploading failed
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: new hardware
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: new hardware
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: new hardware