[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Amagama local server
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Amagama local server
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:47:00 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Christian has now replaced the translation memory by a local Amagama
server (thanks a lot :).
It appears under the Machine translation button at the bottom of the
edit field. It is restricted to 5 hits.
Don't hesitate to give feedback.
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate; error uploading files
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate; error uploading files
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Where do I find a link to the Weblate site?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Updating "system requirements" page on LibreOffice websites