Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate; error uploading files

Hi Sveinn, all,

Le 21/11/2019 à 08:33, Sveinn í Felli a écrit :
> Hi everyone;
>
> I have been trying to upload files through the Weblate instance, but
> every time the same error message appears:
>
> " Please fix errors in the form.
> Error in parameter method: This field is required. "
>
> Has anyone been able to upload a file to our Weblate?

Yes, I tested again after your message and I have no error when
uploading a file on FR project. Does anybody else meet this issue?

> Best,
> Sveinn í Felli
>
> To Christian et al.:
> I even made a test; downloaded one file
> <https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/cuimessages/is/>
> from which I had beforehand corrected all errors and therefore had
> already been handled by Weblate.
>
> This file I opened in a text editor and filled in one missing translation:
> #. NG4jW
> #: cui/inc/tipoftheday.hrc:258
> msgctxt "STR_MORE_LINK"
> msgid "More info"
> msgstr "Nánari upplýsingar"
>
> Saved the file and tried to upload, but the same error appeared again.
>
> Verified the file with:
> $ msgfmt -vc 3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po -o
> 3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.mo
> 3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po:2: warning: header field
> 'PO-Revision-Date' still has the initial default value
> 3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po:2: warning: header field
> 'Last-Translator' still has the initial default value
> 2270 translated messages, 326 untranslated messages.
>
> Took a look at the header; nothing unusual although both
> "PO-Revision-Date" and "Last-Translator" fields are untouched (original
> default values). The field "Language-Team" had some Weblate-gibberish
> extending over a couple of lines, so I tried to put in some reasonable
> values:
> "PO-Revision-Date: 2019-11-21 06:41+0000\n"
> "Last-Translator: Sveinn í Felli <sv1@fellsnet.is>\n"
> "Language-Team: Icelandic <translation-team-is@lists.sourceforge.net>\n"
>
> Verified the file with:
> $ msgfmt -vc libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po -o
> libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.mo
> 2270 translated messages, 326 untranslated messages.
>
> Uploaded this file but all the same; Weblate refuses to cooperate.

I'll ping Christian if that's ring a bell for him. Did you tried with
other files? does it always send the same message?
I checked the header of your file, but all seems correct. I'll do more
.po checks on it later today, but at a first look, it seems correct.

> I think I have already mentioned this problem on this ML because it's
> not just this Weblate-instance which has these symptoms; uploading
> worked w/o hickups until (if I remember correctly) Weblate 3.7 came into
> production. I'm also working on several other projects on various
> different Weblate-instances; some are affected by this and others are
> not. I'm not able to see any pattern or common attributes for the
> projects that fail.

I didn't found an issue on Weblate project for that. This is a strange
behavior, do you know if 3.9 is also affected?
Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi