[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 06:56:25 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for the update.
One thing I am still struggling with.
I still can't search for Key-id codes, as context.
Kind regards, Kees
sophi schreef op 19.11.2019 17:14:
I know how it's difficult to change a so important tool and our work
habits, so first I wanted to thank you all for your participation in a
constructive way to the test and the migration.
Some information on where we stand:
- Christian is currently adding Amagama to the translation memory, we
hope that will speed up the process
- The main problem seems that we can't download all files in one step,
here also Christian is looking at a way to download via Gerrit and avoid
using command line and API.
- Since the migration is not over, Weblate is not running on it's own
hardware yet, so that might be the problem we meet with the slowness on
some tasks, this is something we are monitoring
- we have form a group with OpenSuse, KDE and Fedora to push and share
our development needs. We will have a workshop during FOSDEM, if you are
there, please join the discussion :)
Don't hesitate to send your feedback to the list or to me, we need it to
improve the tool to best suits our needs.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate; error uploading files||Sveinn í Felli <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [FTC] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Tamil Localisation of Libre Office
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate; error uploading files
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate; error uploading files