Hi Sveinn,

Le 20/11/2019 à 09:30, Sveinn í Felli a écrit :
Since Weblate 3.9 seems to address downloading of multiple files and
work is in progress for grouping files (aka. being able to see our
branches more like a folder-like structure, not a list with all
individual files, right?), then I'm optimistic for the future.

 :-)

Nevertheless, testing should be thorough before we depend solely on this
tool, and some kind of statistics would be nice to have when assessing
the impact of such a migration. For example, comparing translation
percentages of LibreOffice 6.3 and the next release (7.0) would give us
some indication, even if it's not really comparable.

I agree with you, that's why we need feedback either from those who
already use Weblate or from those discovering it (BTW there is no 7.0
yet ;) Sharing is important here.
Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545