Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently

Which parts of this feedback was shared with Michal, the lead developer of
Weblate?
Is there any documentation about the reported bugs and where they stand?
I'm asking because I think that if the suggestion is to try and develop a
new system instead of investing in Weblate I believe it's a waste of time.
Yaron Shahrabani

<DevOps - Hebrew translator>