[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Where do I find a link to the Weblate site?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Where do I find a link to the Weblate site?
- From: Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 20:58:22 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I myself know the link to "https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/" but if I didn't, where do I get the link? How can a new translator find it?
LibreOffice is not listed in Project list in Weblate as far as I could find out.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Amagama local server