[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate -downloading the cy-GB tranlation of LibreOffice UI Master
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate -downloading the cy-GB tranlation of LibreOffice UI Master
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 17:01:49 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 18/11/2019 à 18:58, Rhoslyn Prys a écrit :
> Is there a way to download and upload the complete set of po files in
> LibreOffice UI Master in Weblate?
Not an easy one at the moment, we are working to provide a solution
> I've been doing some translation in Weblate and it's not working for me.
> No translation memory, machine translation is slow or non existent, grey
> print that does my glaucoma no good... I did not expect to be
> retranslating common words in a project of this size and age. Saving
> each string takes about 5 - 25 seconds.
So I'll sort your request one by one:
- translation memory: we are also working on adding Amagama
(https://github.com/translate/amagama), Christian is on it, to solve
- what do you mean by machine translation, you mean propagation of same
- could you let me know exactly where is the grey print?
- saving should not take you so long, from the feedback we had, it was
when going backward.
> Pootle was better than this. Why put us through this?
Because as I wrote already Pootle is not maintained any more, we have to
find a replacement for it. We are still in adjustment period trying to
find the best solutions for all of us. I'll post another mail with the
actual status on where we stand, please read it.
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate -downloading the cy-GB tranlation of LibreOffice UI Master||Rhoslyn Prys <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate -downloading the cy-GB tranlation of LibreOffice UI Master||Rhoslyn Prys <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Tamil Localisation of Libre Office
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate -downloading the cy-GB tranlation of LibreOffice UI Master
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate -downloading the cy-GB tranlation of LibreOffice UI Master