[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate -downloading the cy-GB tranlation of LibreOffice UI Master
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate -downloading the cy-GB tranlation of LibreOffice UI Master
- From: Rhoslyn Prys <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:58:48 +0000
- To: Localization list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Is there a way to download and upload the complete set of po files in LibreOffice UI Master in Weblate?
I've been doing some translation in Weblate and it's not working for me. No translation memory, machine translation is slow or non existent, grey print that does my glaucoma no good... I did not expect to be retranslating common words in a project of this size and age. Saving each string takes about 5 - 25 seconds.
Pootle was better than this. Why put us through this?
07815067805 / 01248 351289
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate -downloading the cy-GB tranlation of LibreOffice UI Master||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Tamil Localisation of Libre Office
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate -downloading the cy-GB tranlation of LibreOffice UI Master