Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate

Þann 4.10.2019 16:06, skrifaði Christian Lohmaier:
Hi Sophie, *,

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 1:36 PM sophi <sophi@libreoffice.org> wrote:
Le 04/10/2019 à 12:33, Sveinn í Felli a écrit :
Þann 4.10.2019 10:16, skrifaði Christian Lohmaier:
c) for those projects really wanting to upload all at once: use the
weblate client program and use a script to automate the upload using
the API:
https://docs.weblate.org/en/weblate-3.8/wlc.html

This is interesting. I guess that those who are susceptible to use batch
upload/download are mostly language coordinators with some scripting
experience. We could of course share our scripts here.

That's a good idea :) maybe best would be to store them in the 10n part
of the wiki?

As I like perl better than python, I wrote a helper script that will
take care of downloading multiple files
https://gist.github.com/cloph/76d4c22f0e0d8c81c55a8acab98c3311

copying the builtin help here for reference.

Usage:
weblate-download.pl is used to download multiple po files for a project
from TDF's weblate server. Downloading will replicate the directory
structure as used in the repository. Note that anonymous access is
restricted to 100 requests/day.

Examples (use --help to see all options):

"weblate-download.pl -t /tmp/pofiles -p libo_help-master -l fr"
"weblate-download.pl -k -l vec -f dictionaries"

All options names are case-insensitive and can be abbreviated as long as
the prefix is still unique

--target=/path/to/save/to
the target directory (will be created if it doesn't exist already) to
use for the download

defaults to /var/tmp/weblate-download

--project=project
the project to process - either "libo_ui-master" or "libo_help-master"
defaults to libo_ui-master

--language=lang
the language to download, required.

--filter=componenteprefix
optional option to restrict the download to only those components that
start with "componentprefix"

--verbose
optional switch to output more progress information

--keyfile[=fileWithApiKey]
optional switch to enable authenticated API access. If "--keyfile" is
specified without a pathname, it defaults to ~/.config/tdf-weblate

If the option is not specified, anonymous access is used (restricted
to 100 requests/day) The file should contain just your personal API
key (found in weblate → profile-icon → settings → API access)

--overwrite
optional switch to overwrite already existing files. If not specified,
download will be skipped for existing files.

Use at your own risk.

--help
show this help

ciao
Christian

Hi Christian,

Was trying to get your script running:
$ perl weblate-download.pl -t /tmp/pofiles -p libo_ui-master -l is
Got this back: "Too late for "-CSDA" option at weblate-download.pl line 1."

Tried to remove the -CSDA options from the file and got this:
Error while downloading componentlist: 500 Can't connect to weblate.documentfoundation.org:443
aborting... if the message is about too many requests, consult --help for keyfile option

Aha, a missing API-key, right?

Also, whatever I've tried in the wlc-client points to a missing API-key.

So, two questions:

1. the key in question, is it the SSH-RSA key listed at 'About Weblate / Weblate keys' in <https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/keys/> ?

2. where can I find simple example on how to install the key? Is it done through the wlc-client or just by throwing a file with the key contents into my .ssh folder?

Bestest regards,
Sveinn í Felli