[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 12:37:32 +0100
- To: Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 9:50 AM Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've tried the Slovak LOOL translation by logging in to
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/ (version 6.3.0). There are
> some untranslated strings in the UI, which cannot be found in pootle:
> Edit: Copy
> Insert: Chart, Section, More fields (including its submenu), Table of
> Contents and Index , Bibliography Entry
> Format: Watermark, Columns
> an others.
> These are probably missing in the pot file. Looks like a bug, doesn't it?
It's not a bug, it's a feature. ;)
I mean, not all strings end up in Online po files. Some are taken from the
core. It would have been no sense to duplicate the work. Menu item
translations are in core already, but Online source has to be updated with
core translations before a release.
The other difference is that nextcloud.documentfoundation.org uses version
6.3.0, while master branch is translated in Pootle. I'll double check the
l10n status of LibreOffice Online 6.3, and probably the issue will go away
in next release.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?||Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?||Milos Sramek <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?