[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?
- From: Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:49:33 +0100
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
I've tried the Slovak LOOL translation by logging in to
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/ (version 6.3.0). There are
some untranslated strings in the UI, which cannot be found in pootle:
Insert: Chart, Section, More fields (including its submenu), Table of
Contents and Index , Bibliography Entry
Format: Watermark, Columns
These are probably missing in the pot file. Looks like a bug, doesn't it?
email & jabber: firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?