[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:29:37 +0100
- To: Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 9:18 AM Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've started to translate the recently added LOOL strings. There a two,
> which I do not understand:
> 1. Insert column and row breaks in the spreadsheet to narrow the print
> range and print the document to download. On printing the PDF, select
> the pages of interest.
> I have no idea what this means.
If you want to print a specific area of the spreadsheet, you can set the
print range by inserting column and row breaks – I think this is what it is
> Start cross copy/paste
> What does 'cross' here mean?
Usually it's OK to translate this as 'Start copy/paste'. Cross means that
it's not an internal copy&paste, but we download the content, put it to
system clipboard (we need to ask for user's permission to do that) etc.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations||Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Incomplete LOOL pot files?