[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations
- From: Milos Sramek <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:16:55 +0100
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've started to translate the recently added LOOL strings. There a two,
which I do not understand:
1. Insert column and row breaks in the spreadsheet to narrow the print
range and print the document to download. On printing the PDF, select
the pages of interest.
I have no idea what this means.
Start cross copy/paste
What does 'cross' here mean?
thanks for your advice
email & jabber: email@example.com
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations