[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button
- From: Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 08:10:06 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fyi, there is a request to rename these functions in https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=128469
Input is welcome as always, nothing has been decided yet.
On 11.11.19 18:09, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
> maybe someone can help me (as I cannot remember where to find the codes of
> strings - what lang-pack, it used to be xyz - in the UI to locate the UI
> I am having a problem localizing the "Standard" button that appears in the
> "Character" and "Paragraph" dialog as called with the menu command Format >
> Character.../Paragraph... in Writer. It is positioned at the bottom of the
> dialog, no matter which tab is selected, and is situated between the
> buttons "Reset" and "OK".
> This strings seems missing in po files (it tried searching for it, also
> variants with _ and tilde in different positions in it), but to no avail.
> It should probably appear in cui, but I am not sure.
> I think the button appeared with 6.3 builds, but it might have been there
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button||Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Unclear strings in LOOL translations