Hi Martin, *,

Martin Srebotnjak (<miles@filmsi.net>), 11. november 2019 kell 19:12:

Hello,

maybe someone can help me (as I cannot remember where to find the codes of
strings - what lang-pack, it used to be xyz - in the UI to locate the UI
strings).

"qtz" is the code for key-ID langpack.

I am having a problem localizing the "Standard" button that appears in the
"Character" and "Paragraph" dialog as called with the menu command Format >
Character.../Paragraph... in Writer. It is positioned at the bottom of the
dialog, no matter which tab is selected, and is situated between the
buttons "Reset" and "OK".

Previously that button was only available when modifying a
character/paragraph/frame style, and has key-ID "fs5SN" - located in
sfx2/messages.po.
I hadn't even realised it is now there also for direct formatting.

This strings seems missing in po files (it tried searching for it, also
variants with _ and tilde in different positions in it), but to no avail.
It should probably appear in cui, but I am not sure.

The button in the Format > Character dialog has key-ID "zyCoe" - located in
sw/messages.po, an appears as translated in Estonian version.
The button in the Format > Paragraph doesn't seem to have a key-ID
assigned, and is indeed untranslated/untranslatable also in Estonian
localisation.

I think the button appeared with 6.3 builds, but it might have been there
previously.

Seems so, at least I don't see that button in the 6.2 appimage I had laying
around.
Strangely enough, https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.3
mentions nothing of this.

Best regards,