[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button
- From: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 18:09:45 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
maybe someone can help me (as I cannot remember where to find the codes of
strings - what lang-pack, it used to be xyz - in the UI to locate the UI
I am having a problem localizing the "Standard" button that appears in the
"Character" and "Paragraph" dialog as called with the menu command Format >
Character.../Paragraph... in Writer. It is positioned at the bottom of the
dialog, no matter which tab is selected, and is situated between the
buttons "Reset" and "OK".
This strings seems missing in po files (it tried searching for it, also
variants with _ and tilde in different positions in it), but to no avail.
It should probably appear in cui, but I am not sure.
I think the button appeared with 6.3 builds, but it might have been there
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button||Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button||Caolán McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button||Mihkel Tõnnov <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice social media accounts in various languages: help wanted, gain experience!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Standard" button