[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- From: Stanislav Horáček <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 17:48:56 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Dne 02. 11. 19 v 14:21 Allan Nordhøy napsal(a):
Den 02.11.2019 14:15, skrev Stanislav Horáček:
Hi,In terms of what? I find it is sometimes slow when a lot of strings are
I would like to ask about the current status of Weblate. If I
understand it correctly, only Weblate will be used for translation of
LO 6.4. However, currently the application looks more like testing
than ready for efficient translating.
To be specific:
- slow performance,
loaded in zen mode.
The most important are saving translated strings (and going to the next one) and searching in strings - they are significantly slower than the same actions in Pootle (based on my today's experience, it could be temporary).
- translation memory and terminology are not included (should we addIt would have to be done by someone.
- instructions for translating refer to old Pootle, e.g. .https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest is a honest attempt at documenting
Depends what you mean. Translations are not saved on the demo interface
Is addressing of these issues planned? In other words, is it worth to
wait with translation, or should we live with what we have now?
If e.g. translation memory is going to be added, then it makes sense to wait for the addition - otherwise I will start to translate without it.
allan / kingu
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?||Stanislav Horáček <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?||Allan Nordhøy <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Feature comparison wiki page now uses Translate extension
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?