[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- From: Allan Nordhøy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 15:41:19 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Den 02.11.2019 14:32, skrev Ilmari Lauhakangas:
> Allan Nordhøy kirjoitti 2.11.2019 klo 15.21:
>> Den 02.11.2019 14:15, skrev Stanislav Horáček:
>>> Is addressing of these issues planned? In other words, is it worth to
>>> wait with translation, or should we live with what we have now?
>> Depends what you mean. Translations are not saved on the demo interface
>> now AFAIK.
> The translations on https://weblate.documentfoundation.org are saved.
> They will not be thrown away.
On closer inspection it was just
https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/user/kingu/ not having sufficient
rights to save translations.
If someone can add that, it would be great. I did not attend LibOCon
> See the earlier message from Christian:
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?||sophi <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?||Stanislav Horáček <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?||Allan Nordhøy <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?||Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Feature comparison wiki page now uses Translate extension
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?