[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- From: Stanislav Horáček <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 14:15:12 +0100
- To: L10n <email@example.com>
I would like to ask about the current status of Weblate. If I understand it correctly, only Weblate will be used for translation of LO 6.4. However, currently the application looks more like testing than ready for efficient translating.
To be specific:
- slow performance,
- translation memory and terminology are not included (should we add them ourselves?),
- instructions for translating refer to old Pootle, e.g. .
Is addressing of these issues planned? In other words, is it worth to wait with translation, or should we live with what we have now?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?||Allan Nordhøy <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Prepare for builds against ICU 64
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Prepare for builds against ICU 64
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?