[libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?

Hi,

I would like to ask about the current status of Weblate. If I understand it correctly, only Weblate will be used for translation of LO 6.4. However, currently the application looks more like testing than ready for efficient translating.

To be specific:
- slow performance,
- translation memory and terminology are not included (should we add them ourselves?),
- instructions for translating refer to old Pootle, e.g. [1].

Is addressing of these issues planned? In other words, is it worth to wait with translation, or should we live with what we have now?

Thank you,
Stanislav

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translating_LibreOffice