[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Prepare for builds against ICU 64
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Prepare for builds against ICU 64
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 16:12:29 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For information ICU 64 adds new scripts and Unicode blocks from Unicode
12 that need to be handled.
This adds 9 new resource strings that will show up for translators, but
are not really necessary to be translated; unless a distribution
actually builds against ICU 64 they won't be displayed and even then
only in very rare circumstances (in Special Characters for fonts
containing the glyphs of these new Unicode blocks, unlikely). TDF builds
will not be affected as they are built against internal ICU 63.
Thanks to Eike, it has been added to 6.3 branch.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice and macOS 10.15 "Catalina" - blog post about some issues
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice and macOS 10.15 "Catalina" - blog post about some issues
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Current status of Weblate?