[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice and macOS 10.15 "Catalina" - blog post about some issues
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice and macOS 10.15 "Catalina" - blog post about some issues
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 16:17:34 +0100
- To: Localization list <email@example.com>
As some of you may have seen, certain users of the new macOS "Catalina"
release have experienced issues running LibreOffice. It's hard to
reproduce and many users have no problems, but we've made a blog post here:
When people on social media or the download@ address ask about the
issue, we point them to this. I'm working on a German translation of it,
but everyone else is welcome to translate into other languages for
blogs, social media etc.!
The main thing is that we have something on search engines when people
search for "LibreOffice Catalina" or "LibreOffice macOS 10.15" etc.
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [1/3]
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Prepare for builds against ICU 64
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Websites in various languages that need updating
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Prepare for builds against ICU 64