[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: XML check
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: XML check
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 16:13:10 +0200
- To: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 3:02 PM Olivier Hallot
> The XML check looks buggy in the situation below:
> The XML tags are there, but my translation has it in different (but
> consistent) order in the text.
> Is the XML check flagging a false positive?
Yes - the xml-tag check only does a simple parsing of the source and
target strings, and creates a list of tuple of tagname and attribute
names and then does a simple equality check...
So is a false positive check/only does what the code tells it to do..
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: XML check||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [1/3]
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: XML check
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate LO translator whishlist to Santa Claus