[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblate
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 07:06:29 +0200
- To: email@example.com
sophi schreef op 15.10.2019 15:16:
Le 06/10/2019 à 09:34, firstname.lastname@example.org a écrit :
I tried searching in Weblate.
I searched for the reference E6L2o.
In Pootle I got a match after about 10 seconds
In Weblate it took several minutes and it found no match.
I did the following in weblate:
In the main window I went to Tools > Find (don’t know the exact English
words, because I see them in Dutch)
I fill in the searched item in the box Find.
I tick all the boxes.
Why did you tick all the boxes when you know you search for a comment?
I didn't know which one would do the trick
I leave the rest unchanged.
I chose my language. (it will be useful if my language is default)
It will stay at your preferred language in the search box, but yes I
agree that it takes some time. I'll see with Cloph and Guilhem is there
is something we can do to speed up the process.
When you start searching you have to pick your lanquage first. It would be nice if your language is default there.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblateemail@example.com|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblate||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate LO translator whishlist to Santa Claus
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] ODE DevRoom Call for Papers
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblate
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [WeblateOrg/weblate] Searching for context in Weblate (#3098)