Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate LO translator whishlist to Santa Claus

Hi, Olivier,

button 2 and 3 in latest additions usually come with <menuitem> and
</menuitem> (or other) tags inside ...

Maybe this could be simplified into several preset, user-defined strings
for pasting with keyboard shortcuts. In fact, there are probably browser
extensions for this, like:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/multi-copy/

Lp, m.

V V tor., 15. okt. 2019 ob 15:18 je oseba Olivier Hallot <